#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 30, 2006

In Boiling Spring

Tonight I am in Boiling Springs, Pa at my son Chris' house. It is the start of a holiday weekend an the traffic around Penn State was getting bad. I'm glad we got through there early. We love our new van and the back seats fold down completely. It's a good thing because we already have the back filled up with paraphernalia for the trip , bathing suits, food ,etc. We will have a fun time at Smith Mountain Lake. I brought my camera so I can post some pictures at a later time. Right now Chris and Suzy are out getting Chinese take out. Later we will probably watch a movie. Then first thing tomorrow we are off to Roanoke for a family weekend.

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous12:28 AM

    What i do not realize is in truth how you're now not really a lot more smartly-appreciated than you might be now. You're very intelligent.

    You already know thus significantly when it comes to this subject, produced me in my
    opinion imagine it from so many numerous angles.
    Its like men and women are not interested except it's something to accomplish with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. At all times care for it up!

    Also visit my page; clear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.