#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Find Something Each Day that makes you Joyful


I am looking for as much joy in my life as I can find. It doesn't take a lot to put a smile on my face and my joy last night occured as I was winding down for bedtime. I turned on PBS and to my surprise there was a Bruce Springtein concert on. Now I never was a Bruce fan before. His gravely voice and sometimes guttural muttering didn't appeal to me. But one day on CMT I caught some of his special called The Seeger Sessions. Bruce and company went to a house in the country and proceeded to create this acoustic folk album in just a few days. The songs were familiar, such as Erie Canal and We Shall Overcome. But there were new (to me) songs like Pay Me My Money Down. The music was so well done with solos from the band that just were fantastic. I liked it so much that I immediately ordered the Cd/dvd from amazon. So when I saw the special on tv last night I just had to watch it. How full of joy was my heart to see this amazing concert. What I really loved about it was that Bruce and the band did not copy the identical album played in the same way, but added many variations to the music. And he took time to give a little background about each song and added new ones. I thoroughly enjoyed the program even though it took me way past my bedtime. What a joy!

18 comments :

  1. Anonymous6:38 AM

    buy ativan ativan euphoria - ativan dosage root canal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:47 PM

    order alprazolam no prescription xanax pills white - xanax dosage how long does it last

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:50 PM

    buy zolpidem online zolpidem er online - makers generic zolpidem

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:46 AM

    buy generic xanax online xanax side effects withdrawal - medication given xanax overdose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:44 PM

    buy zolpidem buy ambien online overnight delivery no prescription - zolpidem side effects sleep walking

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:19 PM

    buy diazepam online valium val release diazepam forum - long does 10mg diazepam take kick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:36 AM

    buy xanax online xanax side effects blood pressure - xanax fluoxetine drug interactions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous11:42 AM

    ativan pills ativan dosage before surgery - ativan trip

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous12:19 AM

    buy diazepam buy valium online from canada - diazepam 10 mg vademecum

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous11:42 PM

    ativan without prescription ativan dosage seizures - ativan no rx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10:42 AM

    cheap ativan buy ativan in uk - ativan for panic attacks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous1:16 PM

    buy diazepam diazepam much get high - how to buy diazepam online usa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous10:03 AM

    buy soma carisoprodol potentiator - soma drug wikipedia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous4:15 PM

    carisoprodol no prescription carisoprodol interactions - buy soma everwear tires

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous2:29 AM

    buy ambien online ambien forum - ambien cr (zolpidem tartrate extended release)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:09 AM

    buy soma drug side effects carisoprodol - carisoprodol controlled substance

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7:01 AM

    brand valium valium dosage as muscle relaxant - diazepam valium ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous6:34 PM

    buy soma buy soma online with paypal - carisoprodol urine drug test

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.