#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Me


I was looking for a picture of me to add to my profile and realized that because I am a usually the photographer that I have very few pictures of myself. I've colored my hair red which I love and wish I had done many years ago. This picture is pre-red, about 5 years ago. This was taken on the porch of a restaurant when we celbrated by retirement from teaching. Things to know about me:
1. I love my family. I love to be with them, talk to them, interact with them.
2. I love the arts. Any artistic endeavor or musical selection will tickle my fancy.
3. I loved teaching. I put all my creative effort into being the best teacher I could be.
4. Simple things make me the happiest. Sometimes the way the sun shines through the window and illuminates the arrangement of my French tray that I made myself with menus from my trip to Provence, a vase of yellow tulips, and a marble apple make me smile.
5. I like to keep busy. Every day is filled with "doing". I get up each day to exercise, meet my friends for tea, do housekeeping chores and use the computer.
6. I love to read. I'm a voracious reader and will read all genres. I love best sellers and self help books. I am currently listening to a book on tape called..simplify your life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.