#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Random musings with given prompts
I feel contented.
I am a thinking person.
I am wearing a cool top without a bra..too hot!
I hate people who drone on and on about mundane things.
My best friend is supportive and has a listening heart.
I am becoming more interested in digital photography.
The song that I'm playing is Bruce Springstein's Seager Sessions.
My favorite vacation place is Provence, France.
I want more patience.
I am making an effort to become more organized in my life.
I want to pick up my watercolor brush more often.
I try hard to be there for people when they need me.
My fear is being alone.
My hopes are that my family will always have peace and prosperitiy.
I enjoy having a great time, laughing, and playing.
When I get older I want to remain active.
I'm trying to decide on a decorating scheme for the new addition.
the leisure book I'm reading is Fannie Flagg's When I get to Heaven.
Little luxuries of mine are pretty teacups, soft pillows, good cd's.
One of my weaknesses is trying to hurry too much.
My favorite tv shows are Everwood, Er, Survivor
A person I adore is my wonderful husband, Don..
a place I would go in heartbeat is Paris.
I love the way the hills look in autumn.
A vexation of mine is having to file.
My favorite time of day is warm mornings on the porch swing.
One thing I can't be happy without is my sisters.
The best things about life are talking to my family and friends and being with them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.