#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, August 28, 2006

JOURNAL PROMPTS

Who do you love unconditionally? My husband, my children and grandchildren, my sisters
What does being loved unconditionally mean to you? someone knows you so well, but likes you anyway
Have you ever been loved unconditionally? By whom? My husband, my sisters
What nourishes you? husband's attention, friend's understanding, talking to my children, being with my sisters
In what way do you indulge yourself? I buy jewelry
In what way do you wish you could indulge yourself?Buying best sellers instead of getting them at the library
List three ways in which you could make that indulgence happen (even if they seem far-fetched now). Join a book club, choose to spend my money on books, go to a book store more often
Do you remember the phone number of the house you grew up in? 362-2770
Do you remember the phone number of your first boyfriend or girlfriend? no
What fragments of your past stay with you even though they seem insignificant? memories of my childhood neighborhood
Do you prefer to collect and save things or live sparsely? I'm a collector
Are you a night owl or a morning person or something in between? I am an afternoon person Do you know when this habit began in your life? I've always felt sleepy at ten o'clock.Do you think people’s sleep patterns are really a part of who they are (like hair color) or can be changed with circumstances?I think cercumstances dictate how and when you sleep.
If you could share a deep soul kiss with someone today, who would it be? Don, of course
Is your love life today what you thought it would be when you were younger? I met Don when I was 16. We have gone through many changes but it is all I thought it would be and more Is it better or worse? Why? What would you change? How could you bring about that change?It keeps getting better. THe only thing I would change is making more time to be together and enjoying each other.
Who loves more – you or your partner? (If you don’t currently have a partner, address the question to your last serious relationship.I think we love equally.
What is more important to success; intelligence or good manners? I think good manners are very important.
Who makes you laugh? RyanWhat about that person touches you and allows you to open yourself up to them in that way?Ryan has a great sense of humor and always tries to be positie.
Name three adjectives that describe your mother. sweet, caring, great cook
Name three adjectives that describe your father. steady, creative, curious
Of the above six adjectives, which, if any, do you feel apply to you. Do you think they are related to your relationship with your parents, or something you developed separately from them. creative, curious about the world, caring...my parents had a great deal to do with shaping the kind of person I have become.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.