#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Hoopla is over!


Well, Christmas is over for another year. It seems the months of preparation are finished in just a quick morning. As always this was a wonderful holiday spent with family and friends. The cookies and candy has almost all been eaten and it is time for new year's resolutions. I've been making the same resolutions every year now for about 40 years so this time I think they need to be different.
First, instead of saying I'm going to lose weight, I think that I will just say I want to eat the healthy way and have more energy to do all I'd like to do.
Second, instead of saying I'm going to get more organized I think I will just say that I'd like to put things in their proper place and know where my things are.
Third, instead of saying I'd like to be a better person this year, I think I will just act better in my daily life by being less critical and more giving.
Fourth, instead of complaining that I don't have enough time to do all I want I will prioritize and do all I want to do.
Fifth, instead of saying I want to make more happy memories, I think I will just go out and do all I want to make the best memories possible.
There's always room for improvement so I hope that I can make 2008 a productive and happy year.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.