#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Waiting for Linda


What a nasty, rainy, windy day. The wind has blown away a lot of the snow, but more is expected for tomorrow. Linda is on the way up from Virginia and called to say she was lost. I got out the map and helped her find her way. She needs a Garmin. We bought one for Christmas and love it. It is really going to help at garage sale time. I'll be able to find anyplace! I'm so looking forward to Linda and Chris and the boys being here all week. Today I made homemade turkey noodle soup. One thing I have learned lately is that I have to use up leftovers. It's too easy just to put something in the freezer and forget about it. With the rising cost of food I need to be a little more resourceful. Don is grinding leftover ham into ham salad. We'll have a great dinner!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.