#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Brilliant things to come



Keep on learning has always been my motto. At 63 I still have a lot to learn.
This year I want to learn to take better photos, learn to manipulate them in Photoshop, and print them to enjoy.
I want to continue blogging and learn even more about the computer and how to use the programs I have.
I want to take time for my art which has been so neglected over the years because of my pride. When I pick up a pencil I can't make the art that I could when I was younger and get easily discouraged. I need the courage to practice and produce art just for its own sake.
I want to begin to write the story of my life with all its ups and downs.
I once read that you can find your bliss by looking back at what made you happy in every decade of your life. When I was in elementary school I loved art and music. I took piano lessons and admired my pony-tailed art teacher. In high school I took private art lessons and developed my talent. In college I began to study art in the hopes of being an art teacher. I also continued playing the piano after I was married and used my art talent in many crafty endeavors. Art and music have always made my heart sing. I need to find time for those things in my life.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.