#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Family, first and foremost


I'm blogging from Chris' house this morning.

This is an image I got from a new site I'm trying out called picnik. It's a graphic photography free program where you can import images and manipulate them into beautiful works. I can't wait to get home and try it on some of my pictures. This has been a great weekend visiting with my family. While Don and Chris spent Saturday going to a Cabin Fever Show that had lots of engines and guy things, Dan, Scott, and I went shopping. We ate lunch at Panera Bread, one of my favorite places, then went to Walmart. Scott and I went to Pier One. He spent his Christmas money buying a reed diffuser and a glass goblet. Scott enjoyed browsing and seeing all the different things that were in that store. He told me thanks for taking him to a nice store. All his dad does is take him to car stores. I think Scott appreciates being with a female sometimes. Today we will watch the Patriots game and probably go home later or tomorrow. I do wish that the boys lived closer, but I am grateful that they are within driving time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.