#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Good morning!

Just appreciating life today. Today is "catch up" day from the weekend..laundry, clean floors, etc. Don has gone fishing and I have the house to myself. I am able to clean better when he isn't around for some reason. I have found over the years that when the cleaning mood strikes I had better be ready because it doesn't come all that often. I am not one of those women who is fanatical and obsessed about cleanliness. I like a clean house that is straightened up, but I don't want to spend all my time working on that. I have too many other things to do. So I have struck a balance and clean when it needs it. It isn't the best system, but it works for me.
Today I made a step in the right direction. I joined Curves. I had gone to curves for several years when I retired and then wanted a change so I joined the Pitt Fitness Center. Well, after a few years of that I thought I needed a change again to shake things up and get a little more cardio workout than I got there. This will give me some new incentive to diet and lose some weight. When the pounds come on, like they have been lately, the burden of my addiction weighs heavy too. But...I don't give up. Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.