#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 11, 2008

Making Progress




I feel I am really learning a lot about blogging by working on this everyday. I read other blogs and get ideas of things to put on my blog. Today I learned how to create a playlist of free songs and post them on my blog so that you can enjoy them when you are reading. IF you don't like the song that is playing you can click on one you like. I've also learned to put smilebox and slideshows on too. My next challenge will be to learn to take better photos and manipulate them into works of art using Photoshop.

Here's an old picture of part of the University of Pittsburgh walking trail that I use in good weather. In inclement weather I walk indoors in the Fitness Center. The first picture is the picture turned into a charcoal drawing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.