#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 07, 2008

Photoshop

My, my remember the Doris Day years? Did everything seem so simple back then because I was young and idealistic? Or was it a different era where people were kinder to one another and kids wouldn't dare misbehave? Anyway this is a picture I found on the web and tried to manipulate using my new Christmas present from Don...Adobe Photoshop elements. I can't wait to learn how to properly import pictures and turn them into works of art. I love doing that! There are tutorials on the web but like any new thing there is a learning curve. It will take some time and patience but I hope to be able to do it.
It's only one o'clock but already I feel I put in a big day. I walked for 45 minutes, had coffee, did errands, and got my hair cut. I'm a little out of steam since I had one of those nights when I couldn't sleep. I had plans to get all the Christmas wrapping paper and supplies neatly put away but maybe I won't. This is laundry day. I try to only do laundry once a week on Mondays. My friend Linda, does that and it seemed to be a good idea. That way the rest of the week you just don't worry about it. Sitting at the computer right now seems a very good idea.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.