#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 14, 2008

Resolutions

How ya doing on your New Year's resolution? I'm still working on the same one I've been making since 1962...losing weight. I don't know why that particular issue has to be my albatross. I've fought a hard battle for so many years that you'd think I could win the war. I've won a few small battles here and there, but never really conquered that desire to eat above all else. I know we all have our vices, but just this once it would be nice not to have to worry about that one. I'll keep trying and doing and hoping and maybe someday I'll be able to think before I eat instead of feeling guilty afterwards.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.