#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 11, 2008

That has made all the difference


Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth;
Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim, Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,I doubted if I should ever come back.
I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.Robert Frost



Did you ever wonder how you came to be where you are? The roads that you took that led you down that path. There have been major turning points in my life. My happy childhood that led me to be a more balanced person and gave me values learned from my parents' example. A talk with a teacher during detention that prompted me to seek a college path. An unfortunate head on collision where my family ended up in the hospital and I quit college to care for my mother and sisters. A letter from a family friend that supported me and led me into teaching. Meeting and loving my high school sweetheart who has been there for me for 42 married years and 6 years before that. Having two wonderful sons that gave me such joy in my life who have provided me with their love and support and sisters who listen and provide a kind word. When I look back I think I have been led on the perfect path for me. Please leave a comment and tell me about your crossroads.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.