#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

What do you dream about?


I found this picture on the web of a little town in Provence, France. I really liked it and it reminded me of my trip to Provence. That trip seems like a dream. Have you ever woken from a happy dream and still had the memories of that dream linger for a few moments in your mind? When I calm my mind I can still refresh that trip in my mind. Traveling on twisty roads with steep cliffs that overlooked the sun soaked Mediterranean Sea with a harbor full of boats which was a most beautiful sight. Traveling around by car into small villiages watching people carry their baguettes home for lunch. Walking through the fields of purple lavender despite all the bees collecting sweets for their honey. Sitting at a balcony table eating our evening meal, listening to opera and overlooking a panorama of green hillsides and chateaus. Visiting little towns and shopping for provencial fabrics. After I returned to the states I wasn't able to have the television or radio on for a week because my state of mind was so peaceful and blissful that I wanted the memories to last as long as possible before my reality came back.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.