#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Another of my bright ideas!

I'm sure Don cringes when I get another of my brilliant ideas. When he got home today I was tearing the wallpaper off the kitchen. Come on, it was vines and fruit...well past it time. I want something a little more modern. I was looking for black and white wallpaper, but I'm settling for paint. I'm going to try a very dramatic color...burnt sienna, a rusty rich color. If I don't like it or it is too dark for the room I can always have Don paint it light green like the sunroom. I just want something contemporary. Today we completed stripping the walls and this weekend we'll paint.

This has been a very busy three days!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.