#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 24, 2008

FILL IN THE BLANKS


Here is a little blog game. It's called fill in the blanks Friday, but since I just discovered it I'll do it on Sunday. The idea is to complete the phrase with your own words.



1. "having the joy of discovering new places and seeing different things" is the best thing about traveling.

2. I love "to snuggle under a warm blanket" when I'm cold.

3. I often work on my blog.

4. I'm reading Ken Follett's new book right now; I really am enjoying it. It's very thick and I have to sometimes stop reading because it is hard on my eye.

5. My weight is something I dislike talking about.

6. When I visited "cape cod"I most looked forward to seeing "Martha's Vineyard.

7. And as for the weekend, I just wanted to stay home and stay warm.
Will you post your answers too? Just click on comment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.