#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

HOW I MET MY HUBBY

It was a beautiful fall night in September when I went to a Bradford High Football game with my girlfriend. We sat as high up on the left bleachers as we possibly could. I remember liking the excitment of being at a football game vs the actual game itself. I was more interested in the cute boys who were nearby. After a little flirting, I noticed the strap on my broke. A cute redheaded boy who I was talking to said, "Let me look at it". He did and fixed it right there. He also noticed I had a charm linked onto the purse with a chain. I had made it when I went to Celeron Park. You could dial up the letters and put anything you wanted to on the charm. I wrote " All boys call Peggy 22770. We talked some more and then he asked me if I wanted to go for a ride with him and his friend. So my girlfriend and I did. I remember we even kissed. The next day I got a call from him. Soon we were a couple. All through high school we dated and then when I was a senior he went into the Navy. That didn't dim our love but only make it stronger. We saw each other as much as possible all through my college days and as soon as I graduated we were married. We just celebrated our 42nd anniversary.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.