#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Just another cold day


The temperature is holding at 15 degrees today and the roads are slippery. It's one of those days you should have stayed home. I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning. It didn't help that Top Gun kept waking me up during the wee hours of the morning. He walked all over me and tried to get me up by pushing against my face with his head. When I played dead he proceeded to climb up on the dresser and chew my glasses and push things on the floor for attention. I finallly shooed him away and he settled down at the foot of the bed for awhile. I didn't want to get up to my alarm and just made it to Curves.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.