#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Weekend at the Lake House


On Friday our family congregated at Diane's house on Smith Mountain Lake. Not many homes can hold twelve people comfortably but with four bathrooms and three showers this one is a visitor's paradise. It was so great for all the family to be together. Jenny is eight months pregnant and this is the last time I will see her until the baby comes. Diane is helping her up the hill. Diane's daughter-in-law is also pregnant and having a boy (they've settled on the name Jackson David). On Saturday we went out shopping to Burlington Coat Factory because they have a large baby selection of items. Josh and Caron bought their crib sheets, pad, blanket, etc there. I had a chance to buy Jenny a baby book to record special moment and I got a grandma's brag book which I'm sure I will fill up with pictures.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.