#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Almost Easter

I'm getting antsy for good weather. I know this is a typical March for us..about 35 degrees and snow on the ground. And I have a long list of inside projects that I want to get done before the weather turns nice. This week Don is working with his old friend Bill putting in furnaces so the house is empty. Usually when that happens I clean up a storm. BUt today I just feel like taking it easy. The boys will be coming up for Easter and I can't wait. They will be up Thursday evening. I should get some egg coloring and we'll color eggs. It will be the boy's birthdays and I think I will take them shopping for new clothes.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.