#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Rushing the Season


Ok...I couldn't stand it! I want Spring now. I put up this picture in my header of my little garden in Spring a few years ago. Maybe that will encourage the rain to stop and the fog to lift.
Today I went to Red Hats. We had lunch at the Model T Inn...a taco salad.
Don is painting the kitchen and he says it is the worst paint that he has ever painted with. It is too thin and doesn't cover very well and leaves streaks. I think he wants to take it back and complain about it. We just aren't having any luck at all with that paint. I think I need to go to Home Depot and get a different brand of paint. It looks waaaay too orange now. It is supposed to be BRick Oven...a dark cinnamon-like color.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.