#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

That's my story


My these days are quiet and I just love them! It is so nice to just stay home and do whatever I want. Last night I went to the movies to see Sleuth. our Bradford main STreet Moviehouse is featuring a series of films that wouldn't normally be brought to our town. They are art films, foreign films, or sometimes academy award films. They are every Monday at 5:15 and there is a loyal following for them. Sometimes they are great, other times intersting. That would sum up last night's film...interesting. Only two characters, Michael Cane and Jude Law. Althought the acting was good the story itself left a lot to be desired. I like a movie with a better ending.
Today I am trying to get my book A World Without End read. It's over 1000 pages and has very small print which is hard on my good eye when I read for any length of time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.