#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

LIttle Things


My friend, Arg, lost her husband this morning after a very long struggle. What started out as a simple knee replacement last June turned into Mersa, kidney problems and then pneumonia. HE has been in and out of hospitals since then but never seemed to be able to get better. She is 83 years old and they have been married for many years. It is going to be so hard on her to live alone and manage herself since she never learned to drive. How sad!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Peggy,
    I am so sorry to hear about your friend and her husband. My father in law passed away in Dec. They had been married for 52 years. My MIL now lives with us, but as she told my husband the other day, she is just surviving. She wakes in the morning because God hasn't given her any other option yet. Hopefully time will help your friend.
    My prayers are with her..
    xoxo~
    Abbie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.