#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

IN Tennessee





Boy am I glad I'm not home at the moment. Don told me it hailed and Yrsa told me someone saw snowflakes the other day. Snowflakes in MAy??? Yes, that's our cold town in western PA. Meanwhile I am here in the south where the temp was in the eighties yesterday. How can things be so different. We wait and wait in Bradford for the warm weather to arrive. all winter it's cold and sometimes not too nice and then spring comes. Oh yes, we do have nice days and everyone cheers up and revels in the sunshine. But then it gets nastly again. There can be no planting of gardens or putting out annuals until after Memorial day because of the danger of frost. Hubby is working on digging up the area where we will have a concrete patio poured soon. (I hope). I hope he remembered to put the Japanese Maple tree that I bought inside the garage on these cold nights.




Well, baby is sleeping..such a sweet thing. This afternoon we are going to meet Jenny at her school and go to Knoxville. Jenny has a dr appointment and then we are going to Hobby Lobby. I really don't need anything at all, but it's always fun to look anyway. Above is a pic of the lion fountain that I bought at Walmart in Carlisle. It will look nice on my paved patio. I also bought a eugenia topiary to put outside this summer.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.