#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 12, 2008

Sean

Only a few more days until I go to Tennessee to watch my grandson, Sean, for a few weeks while mom finishes up her teaching year. I can't wait. I know I haven't been blogging much lately. I can't believe this is my 150th post. I didn't think a few years ago that I would be doing online journaling. I wish there was a way to save all these pictures and posts in one disk. That would be a good record of my life. This week has been rather dreary, to say the least. There's not a lot happening and I can't get outside to work on the landscape. So I'm staying indoors and trying to get a few things done here. Today I shampooed the living room and hall rug. It always looks so nice when that gets done. For some reason I just don't feel creative and haven't done my glass/lead projects or gotten out my sewing machine, or even felt like watercoloring. You have to be in a certain mood in order to create and I haven't felt like it. Maybe when the sun comes out it will perk everyone up!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.