#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 11, 2008

Catching up!

The older I get the longer it takes to catch up from a trip.

We got back on Wednesday evening so that night was spent just cleaning up the kitchen. The cat of course was walking all over the countertops. (He wouldn't dare do that when I'm home) and I have to disinfect everything, wash the tablecloth because he climbed on it, put away all his dishes, mop the floor...well, you get the picture.

Yesterday you would think that I would be able to at least empty the suitcase and away my clothes. Nope! I did put away my bathroom stuff but didn't get to the large suitcase. It's a good thing I washed clothes just before I left.

Today I'm cleaning out the car. I didn't want to . I would have much rather taken it to be detailed. In fact, I did drive down to a detailer and he was closed. So I stopped at the car wash, vacuumed out the car, washed it, came home and washed the carpet. Whew! am I tired now. I emptied all the stuff out of the car that really didn't belong there and carried it into the kitchen. Now my kitchen is a mess. I still have to deal with all that, but it will have to wait for a while. I don't know how things keep getting messy but I know I sometimes just can't keep up with it. I know I don't have the stamina that I once had for sure.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.