#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Just a few thoughts


Outside my Window...I love to look at the new courtyard. Last night Don raised the lion fountain with blocks and it looks so nice that way.
I am thinking…it's time to enjoy the rest of the summer as these days are passing way too fast!
I am thankful for…the health of my family, everyone is doing so well.
From the kitchen...Tonight should be a grilling out night.
I am creating…pictures using Photoshop. Little by little I'm learning how to manage it.
I am going…nowhere for a while, I hope.
I am wearing…cranberry crop pants and a flowered camp shirt.
I am reading…The new Lincoln Rhymes mystery.
I am hoping…that using Slim Fast will help my food cravings.
I am hearing…It is sooo quiet here in the summertime while everyone is at work. There are no little kids in the neighborhood anymore.
Around the house…Are piles of novels, just waiting for me.
One of my favorite things…is listening to my XM radio.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week…I'm hoping Don and I can have a relitively quiet weekend together alone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.