#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Did you buy your candy yet?


Have you ever lost something that you were not sure you had in the first place? That's the dilemma that I'm in. I'm looking for a picture of the heart in the snow to add to my Valentine's story. Don remember that I showed it to him and said, "Remember when you did this?" I can't remember the picture. So I've been combing through all my past photos...what a job! A few years ago I put them all in albums (well, I thought I had all of them only to discover that there was a whole box full in the attic. So this week I've been putting them in albums too. But I haven't come across that particular picture and it's driving me crazy! But at least I'm getting my albums done. Now I wonder where that picture could be....



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.