#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Busy Fall

A wooden pumpking candy dish that I am taking as a "castoff" to exchange.


Just to prove that I can be organized...an album of all my cd's. I'm syncing them onto my walkman MP3 player. How's that for technology?


There is so much I want to do and not enough time to do it. As Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes fame) says "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want to do." Today my goal is to get up into the attic and get some things out that might go in Linda's sale. There has to be something I'm willing to part with up there. Don is going to clean out the garage. It's a rainy, cold day here in Bradford and a good day to nest. I'm baking bread (well, the machine is baking the bread really)....honey wheat berry. Sounds good. I also made a jello salad with nuts, celery, and apples to go with the stuffed pork chops that I will put in later. What a typical fall dinner.


Tomorrow is the first Women's Literary Club of Bradford's first meeting. It is a luncheon at the Pennhills Club. since I am Vice President and Chairman of the Program Committee I will be introducing the speaker and telling the girls all about the programs we set up for the year. Tomorrow's program is a gal talking about Ebay. Our lunch is always wonderful. We are also bring a "castoff" and exchanging it for someone else'. One man's trash is another man's treasure so they say. I'm taking a pumpkin dish that Yrsa gave me.







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.