#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 30, 2008

LADIES WHO LUNCH




Yrsa enjoying her salad.

Yrsa, me, Linda, and Kay toasting to friendship.




Every once in awhile I have my friends up for lunch. I love to entertain and it is fun to share with girls who appreciate what you do to make it special. Yrsa, Kay and I have been friends for more than over 40 years. Linda is new to the group and such a nice friend.

Here is today's menu:






Sparkling red grape juice


Mini lemon, banana or blueberry muffins with cream cheese

Baby greens with toasted walnuts, cranberries, and apples with pecan peach dressing




Quiche with red peppers, onions, colby jack and swiss cheese, and brocolli




Apple crisp with whipped topping







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.