#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 16, 2008

More from the weekend

Today was a day for cleaning. All day it has been dreary and rainy so the best thing to do is spend your time inside cleaning. I did a deep cleaning of my sunroom including windows and shining the floor. It feels good to get a room all neat and clean. My goal is just once to have all the rooms of the house picked up and cleaned at the same time. That only happens when we are having company. I make stabs at organizing but somehow it never completely gets done all at the same. time. So I'll sit in the one room that is sparkling, light a candle, and enjoy it.
Dan has a lot of homework his senior year. Here he is doing an hour of Physics. While I was there he was filling out an application for Penn State.


Linda surprised Diane and I with gift bags containing tulip bulbs, socks with leaves on them, a candle, lottery ticket and a cookie mix. What a sweetheart!











Here is the pheasant shelf that we rearranged. The nice thing about it was that we didn't have to go to the store to buy a thing. Linda just went to her basement and brought up bins of greenery and decorations to choose from. The room looked entirely different with the new arrangement.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.