#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

OFF TO THE YARD SALE



My sister Linda is having a garage sale in Fredericksburg, Va this weekend and I am going down to help out. Our other sister, Diane, will be there too. I'm taking a few items down to try to get rid of. I've been decluttering now for about three years and gradually I'm reducing my possessions. I've come to the conclusion that I do not need so much. Downsizing. Here is a pic of the things I'll be loading in my van tonight. Some of the things are from my country decorating period (now I'm more traditional). Others are just things I've collected that I can't see that I will use anymore. I know that I will feel better once these things leave the house. It feels great to let go.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.