#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 06, 2008

PITT TRAIL


Aren't the colors of fall beautiful? The walking trail behind the University of Pittsburgh at Bradford is a great place to get your morning exercise. My friend Joan, (hi Joan) and I walk three times a week on the trail. Walking and talking at the same time makes exercising bearable. I will never be a fan of workouts but I know that keeping my body moving is beneficial. Without my friend Joan urging me on I know I wouldn't have kept up exercising these past 6 years. Two older friends in their seventies are faithful in their exercise every day and stay so youthful. They are a good example for me.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.