#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, November 15, 2008

BLOGGING


Sometimes this blog isn't interesting even to me. There just are days, like today, that are quiet days just spent doing nothing productive. So I spend the day visiting the blogs of others and seeing how they live their lives and what they are doing. Don't feel bad for me..I've earned this time of just relaxation. I remember my younger years when there was never a moment for myself. It was always work, kids, and housecleaning that took up every moment of the waking day. Now I choose what I'd like to do and sometimes I just do nothing. And it's ok with me.


1 comment :

  1. Hi Peggy, You're right! Have a nice relaxing weekend. I'm happy to see you are feeling better with your tooth. That's great. Come check out my favorite books when you have time. ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.