#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, November 07, 2008

Image for Victoria magazine


Ok, I give up. Remember how I was hunting for a picture of the heart in the snow that Don made for me one year. He swears there was a picture of it. I have searched all my photos and can't find it anywhere. So I finally decided to make another one using Photoshop (now that I kinda know how to do it.) This is the one I submitted to Victoria magazine to go along with the short essay that will be published in their Jan issue. I sent it this am and got a note back from the editor that she loved it! I am so excited about having something in one of my favorite magazines.

2 comments :

  1. What a fabulous photo of you two. Congrats on being published! ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy, Just wanted to let you know I did my live signature. My husband had to help me with tricky parts. Thanks so much for letting me know about the site. Hope you are having a great weekend. ~Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.