#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

One more halloween picture



I couldn't resist just one more photo shopped Halloween picture.

Today I spend most of the day making my kitchen curtains. It's not that I wanted to make my curtains, it's just that I'm discerning and know exactly how I want them to look and can't find anyone else to make them for me. Since I don't use a pattern and just fudge it the time it takes for me to make them is probably a lot longer than with someone who knows what they are doing. Somehow they turned out just perfect and are exactly what I want. Now I need some Joanne Fabric coupons so I can buy 3 more tassels at a discount. Anyone? Anyone? I'll post some pictures as soon as I clean up the kitchen and finish making the tiers.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Peggy, Thank you so much for visiting my new blog and your kind welcome. It really means alot when getting started. Your home is beautiful! Love the curtains you're making.I'm a huge tassle fan! The snow pictures are so pretty too. Your blog looks fantastic. How did you do the signature? That is so neat. Please come back anytime. You're always welcome.~Warmly, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.