#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A SHOPPING DAY

Today I took a day to go shopping in the nearby town of Olean. I wanted to get some done before the snow hit. I don't mind the cold...it was about 21 degrees. It seems warmer if it isn't blowing and snowing. And the roads are so much better. I can't imagine living in a place where you didn't have to look at the weather to plan your week. I went from store to store and had luck finding some gifts. I can see why online shopping has become so popular. You don't have to leave home and travel 50 miles just to find a store. Our little town doesn't have many places to find gifts and really nothing unusual unless you want to go country. I may turn to the computer for my shopping this year.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.