#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Family time

What fun I am having being with my family this weekend. It's so nice that we all can be together. Yesterday Jenny, Sean and I went to Knoxville shopping. It was so strange to hear Christmas carols piped throught the PA system and be walking around in the 71 degree weather without so much as a sweater on. At this shopping center there were so many stores, people, and cars that traffic getting in and out was gridlocked in places. We just did a little shopping and then came home.
Today Jenny is fixing a huge dinner. Her mom is coming over too. Ryan is off today and tomorrow so we can enjoy his company too.
Sean is so fun to be with and I'm having a ball with him.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.