#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 15, 2008

INSPIRED












Inspired...that's what I was after seeing all the beautiful decorations on the house tour on Saturday. After a trip to Michael's and Joann Fabric I was ready to completely redo my kitchen's Christmas decor. I bought a small tree and tons of ornatmentation...balls, pinecone garland, beaded garland, birds, berries, feathers and ribbon. Today I decorated it and put it in the corner by my phone. I also brought a small tree into the corner by the window and added decoration to it too. I hung three large balls from my chandelier. I put garland across the window curtain rods and above my sink. I love the way everything looks with my new paint color. (the walls really aren't that orangy. I can't get a good photo of the color)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.