#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, December 01, 2008

Whew! What a holiday!

It was a time for Thanks giving. These past few days have seen such wonderful things happen. I always love it when family is together and love abounds. I was able to have both my sons and their families home for Thanksgiving. Besides that my husband's sisters came for dinner on Sunday..what a blessing for a family that has been torn apart. We built a bridge to make things better. And my husband's stepmothers family resolved some of their family issues in a good way. all the way around I was so pleased with everyone.
Today I took a day off. We got up at five when the baby woke up and Ryan and Jenny started packing for home. They got on the road at seven and luckily the temperature was 36 and the roads were just wet instead of slippery. It was a long road home for them I'm sure...12 hours with a baby in the car seat.
I sure enjoyed entertaining ...besides the turkey dinner Thursday I had company on Saturday for coffee and lunch for the family on sunday. THe house sure seems quiet now. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. Too tired today.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.