#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Great Saturday

Don loves his new truck !



Don't worry...I'm not even going to discuss my dieting on this blog but I can't resist the cute cartoons.


It was so nice meeting my friends for coffee today. What a great support group I have here in Bradford. They all said how much they missed me even though I was only gone a week. They are great women and are really there for me.


Afterwards I had errands to do...stop by the notary to sign for registration of Don' new truck, get a gift card for the cat sitter, mail Ryan's camera back to him (he left it in my car), get some papers copied.


Now I'm waiting for Don to finish watching Gold Fever and then we are de-decorating the house. I'll be glad to get all the Christmas stuff up in the attic and get on with the new year.


It was so much fun over the holiday. It was really great to stop at Roanoke and have lunch with Diane and her family. What a great group of people. Steve and Vicki have such darling children and they are so much fun. (Hi Vicki!) She told me she reads my blog, imagine that. I just do this for me and really don't know who reads it. So if you are out there please comment and let me know. Also I saw the new baby, Molly. How cute! Our family is so fortunate that we have all that love going on!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.