#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, January 18, 2009

UNEXPECTED COMPANY

Last night I had unexpected house guests. My friend Kay and her husband Tom have a very old house and due to the extreme cold temperatures their pipes froze. No hot water in the sink and no water to flush their toilet. Besides that they don't have very good heat and they were literally freezing yesterday. So I asked them to spend the night with me. They had such a good time they didn't want to go home tonight. We had waffles and sausage for breakfast and a full ham dinner complete with a homemade apple pie. Their beds were toasty. I enjoyed having them except for their tiny poodle who despite being seven years old is not housebroken yet.
Sad news...my aunt Gladys who was 96 passed away on Friday. She had fallen and broken her hip and just couldn't recover. That lady had Betty Grable legs, even in her old age. She was my dad's sister and he was very close to her and her husband.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.