#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 16, 2009

IT'S WHAT I LOVE TO DO!


Here is just a peek. I have been having the best time preparing for a surprise luncheon tomorrow for my friend Kay who is turning 65 today! Four of us will be having lunch at my house which I have turned into a Mexican cantina. I love doing themed lunches and will show this one on my blog tomorrow. I am happiest when I am doing something creative. I guess that is what they mean when they say "follow your bliss".


2 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    Hi ya Peggy and Don and of course, TG!!

    Just read your blogs! So nice! I see that we are about to eat some Mexican Cuisine tomorrow! Can't wait. Finished making two dips to go with your theme. Just hope that all will like it. YUMMO!! lol

    See ya tomorrow!!

    Love to you and yours,
    Linda Lou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Peggy,,,,hope you girls are having a wonderful luncheon and happy birthday to your friend Kay. I have never seen these sorts of chips before. We don't have anything quite that exciting in Australia. Maybe one day. It would be nice to see something different than the same ol'foods.
    *Smiles* Angela.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.