#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 09, 2009

Oh, Happy Day!




I wish you could hear those birds singing outside. They are just as happy as I am that the sun is shining today. Even though it's only 42 degrees outside it seems to us that it's in the 60's. We have been so cold for so long that this warmth is beaming down on us. All it takes is a little sun to improve the whole town's attitude. I stopped at the car wash to get rid of all that terrible dirt that accumulates on the car each week. I even took pictures of outside. Now to you it might seem like we have a lot of snow...but look....grass!!!! For the first time in a long time. Do you think spring is coming or is this just a tease?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.