#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 12, 2009

A page from a journal


FOR TODAY Thursday, February 12, 2009

Outside my window...I see the trees blowing from the rainstormm

I am thinking...I am chilly and can't wait for warmer weather when you don't have to put on a sweater to be warm in the house.

I am thankful for...reconnecting with my cousins recently.

I am learning...I will be taking a digital photography class soon and can't wait to learn new techniques

From the kitchen... I am planning to purchase a new dishwasher

todayI am wearing...A chocolate brown velour jogging suit with a red top

...I am going... to the dr with Don later

I am reading...books about digital photography to prepare myself for class

I am hoping...everything will work out for Don

I am hearing... the wind blowing

Around the house...I am organizing the bathroom

One of my favorite things...my new candle-lier over the sunroom table.

A few plans for the rest of the week: a dinner out for Valentine's day

My wish for you....may you have peace in your heart, may cares vanish, and you have the promise of many happy tomorrows

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.