#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 26, 2009

A TABLE FOR TWO

Another Tablescape Thursday brought to you by our friend Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. Just click away on her blog at the right side and you can go on a visit for lunch to everyone's home and enjoy their table settings. Have fun!
Lunch today is an onion tart. I carmalized onions and red peppers, added black olives and spices on a crescent roll crust. M-m-m-m.


It's time to get out the bunnies even though we still have snow on the ground.

Here is the table just set for two. I turned the center tablescape sideways so we can eat close together.






These fruit dishes just remind me of spring and warmer days.





I wrapped the napkin with an ivy ring and added a bird Christmas ornament.









8 comments :

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    I just got hooked on your onion tart! I absolutely love onions raw and cooked..., I'm a bit of a health nut, so I might have to go with a whole wheat crust..., but they never really taste that great though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your table for two. The dishes are divine. Love the little bird - of course, I love anything with little birds on it.
    The tart sounds delish. I have never made one but perhaps I shall try. Lovely.
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Peggy!
    The tart looks delicious and the plates are sooo pretty!
    Have a wonderful week..Spring IS coming!
    Kathleen
    L.I., NY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running late this week visiting blogs....again...wonderful table for 2...LOVE the dishes!
    Hope you had a great Tablescape Thursday
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful table. Love the plates and birds! Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely table, yummy food!
    Like your dinnerware alot.
    Linda Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooohh...I love your dishes! So pretty and vibrant! I think the yellow setting is my favorite! Your meal looked yummy! Huggy Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your setting for two tablescape...everything from the wonderful onion tart to the pretty china patterns, the bunnies and the birdie accents is just right for a spring time lunch for two. So inviting, and cozy. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.