#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Tablescape Thursday





It's Tablescape Thursday again...brought to you by Between Naps on the Porch. Click on her link at the right hand side of this blog and you can visit and enjoy all the table settings. For this place setting I put pictures of my son and I at one place and my mother and father kissing under the mistletoe at the other. The placemats are quilted and I used square plates from Kohl's as chargers. This black dishes were a gift from a friend as were the berry napkin rings.



The centerpiece is a vase on a pedestal that is holding ivy and a dove.


The little pears on each side of the centerpiece set outside the square wreath add a little color.



The table is set, will you come for dinner?






9 comments :

  1. How could anyone resist an invitation to sit at this table? It's wonderful. I love the centerpiece and the stand alone pears is "out of the box" genius! I love that idea. All together this makes for a warm and inviting atmosphere with artistic style. Thank you for the invitation to this beautiful setting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:56 PM

    I sure will no matter what you're serving.This is exquisite.So delicately and tastefully placed.You are a genius...Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table.. I'll come ..just say when.... I can squeeze in next to Ann!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!
    Great Tablescape.
    Love the square wreath, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple but stunning elegance, I love the way you drapped your napkins and your Dove and Ivy centerpiece. Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE-ly and creative!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:46 PM

    Hi Peggy,
    I like how you draped the napkin in the ring over the plate like that. Very pretty table..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely table! I love that square wreath!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.