#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, March 30, 2009

Photography Class

I took a digital photography class so that I could learn more about manipulating photos and found that through my study at home with online tutorials and Photoshop that I was beyond the class. I don’t want to be critical but being a former teacher and supervising student teachers I know a good teacher when I meet one. This guy just didn’t cut it. His lessons had no structure and it was a matter of him telling us what to do vaguely and then letting us experiment without a lot of direction. I have one more class next week which I will skip because he said he isn’t going to teach just let us play. Too bad. It makes me even more motivated to continue to learn on my own. Here are just a few pics that I’m adding to this just to see how this windows Live writer eggs works.  snowman season out of the cold

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.