#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 19, 2009

FOUND IT!

 sean's visit 020

    Yeah! I finally found my camera…and guess where it was? Outside under the maple tree in the back yard. I must have dropped it out of my pocket when I was chasing Sadie and trying to get her to drop the dead mouse carcass that she found (I’ll have to tell Top Gun to be more neat about the dead bodies).

sean's visit 030 sean's visit 028 sean's visit 029Sadie and Sean had the best time playing tug of war with Sadie’s new rings. Of course the next day Sadie chewed the binder off the rings and they came apart. Sadie will chew anything she can get her teeth on, including your fingers. I keep substituting chewies and hoping that soon she will grow out of this puppy stage.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.